[Dune] Parallel grid partitioning

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 17 08:26:49 CEST 2011

Hi Nagaiah,
as far as I know there are serious benchmarks that compare the different
grids.  One would indeed expect that ALUGrid is faster than UGGrid, because
it doesn't have the overhead from hybrid grids, and because the ALUGrid
maintainers care about speed a lot.  I would expect that Robert knows
most about the subject.
cheers,
Oliver