[Dune] RFC 01/2011: replace row_type & by row_reference in DenseMatrix

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Oct 17 10:25:19 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I stumbled upon this detail a while ago when I implemented a wrapper
class that converts a Vector of length n*m into a n \times m Matrix.
Here, the DenseMatrix interface was very helpful and only the detail
that was fixed by Martin was missing.

Therefore, I support Martins changes. Of course, FieldMatrix and
FieldVector are very central classes and changes not done carefully can
influence a lot of codes. Over the years I learned that Martin is very
well capable of doing such delicate changes.

Best,

Robert

--

  Dr. Robert Klöfkorn           <robertk at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de>

  Lehrstuhl Numerische Mathematik für Höchstleistungsrechner
  IANS, Uni Stuttgart
  Pfaffenwaldring 57
  D-70569 Stuttgart
  Telefon   +49-(0)711 / 685 - 69773