[Dune] managing the mesh partitioning

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Sep 8 23:15:50 CEST 2011

Am Thu,  8. Sep 2011, 15:40:37 +0200 schrieb arya fallahi:
> Is there any possibility in Dune to manage how a mesh should be partitioned
> throughout the processors? Or it is done automatically by dune with no
> possibility to manually interfere the process?

Nothing that is standard.  But since you are using ALUGrid (correct me if I'm
wrong), I think you can do some adjustments in "alugrid.cfg" (or something
similar named).  However, I don't where this is documented -- I suppose there
may be some documentation or papers that is ALUGrid-native (i.e.: unrelated to
DUNE).

Grüße,
Jö.

--
* >aylee #macht ist voellig aus dem Haeusschen und kuesst den Drucker
                mit Inbrunst