[Dune] state of Debian packages for dune

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 4 16:33:01 CEST 2012

Hey all,

thank you for your quick suggestions. Indeed, I want to download the
packages on a non-Debian system, I just was not sure where to look.

I will try the quick way and see how dirty the result is. Since we are
running openSUSE, Christoph also suggested the openSUSE build service,
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Build_Service. I will let you know about
my progress.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 04/04/2012 04:04 PM, Markus Blatt wrote:
> I silently assumed that you are using Debian and adapted your
> /etc/sources.list.
>
> Otherwise go the webpages Ansgar listed, click on the binary, then
> experimental and afterwards choose your architecture in the "Download
> libdune-common-2.2svn" section and use a mirror near to you.
>
> Seems pretty straight forward.
>
> Markus

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de