[Dune] Please register for the User Meeting 2012

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 11 12:45:49 CEST 2012

Dear Dune,

first of all I would like to repeat the invitation to join
the

      2nd DUNE User Meeting, June 21, 2012, Muenster,
Germany.

I added a section "Prospective Participants" to the Wiki
at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/user-meeting-2012/wiki
Please add your name there if you would like to attend.

If for some reason you do not want to get an account for
the wiki, you can also send me an off-the-list mail and I
will put your name up.

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                     phone: +49 711 685
69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart          fax: +49 711 685
67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61        email:
bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart        url: