[Dune] Policy module configuration

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Apr 24 14:06:04 CEST 2012

Hi fellow developers,

when I use different DUNE modules I usually work with dunecontrol and
an opts-file for configuring and building all modules in the way. As
result all defines in config.h file of dependant mdules, that are also
in the modules they depend on, are the same.

Is a user supposed to do it this way? Or do we actually allow
differing configure option for different values. I would suppose that
the latter, could have weired effects if a module depends on another
module holding a library, that is configured differently.

Cheers,

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658