[Dune] Flyspray spammer

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Apr 25 12:01:39 CEST 2012

OK,

I cleanup all remaining spam entries. I think it would be good to have
a feature to mark a user as a spammerand delete all his entries
(comments and bugs) from the database. What is the opinion from the
dune-server-hosting-institute? Do you think such a feature could be
added? I believe the flyspray authors would also be happy to receive
this contribution. Perhaps you could discuss this on your group
meeting ;-)

Christian