[Dune] Flyspray spammer

Matthias Wohlmuth Matthias.Wohlmuth at ma.tum.de
Wed Apr 25 12:21:10 CEST 2012

  just another idea when it comes to new features.... ;-)
IMHO it would be also great to have a silent-mode feature which allows
admins to modify tasks without generating automatic notifications to all
subscribers. This would avoid that every spam message results in another
delete-spam message to the list. Or perhaps use a special spam-subject,
such that the users on the list can filter it.

Matthias

***************  Dr.-Ing Dipl.-Math. Matthias Wohlmuth
**********  Department of Mathematics (M2)
********  Technische Universität München (TU Munich)