[Dune] Flyspray spammer

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Apr 25 12:25:01 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:34:13AM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:

> who deleted the user?

That was me.

> We have a special group spammers for such users,
> this makes it easier to cleanup the database afterwards.

Did we? I was under the impression that I just created it.

During the time you were creating additional spam by deleting the
entries by hand, I was checking out the database layout, to do this
directly in the database.

UPDATE flyspray_tasks set mark_private=1 , detailed_desc='spam',
is_closed=1, item_summary='spam'  where task_id>=1070 and task_id
<=1087;

would have done the trick of letting the tasks disappear from
flyspray.

If had not deleted the user, ... WHERE open_by=<id> would have been better.

Deleting the entries would have been possible with
DELETE FROM flyspray_comments where userid=<id>;

or using the last_edited_time column if dumb-asses like me delete the
user.

BTW: Did we delete users before? That appears to be the case.

I have a request:

Can we please stop forwarding the flyspray tasks to the DUNE
mailinglists. I would propose to have a non-archived list for the
bugs. This would further prevent flyspray spam from making it directly
to our web page using the mailman archive.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658