[Dune] Flyspray spammer

Ansgar Burchardt ansgar.burchardt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 25 13:35:03 CEST 2012

On 04/25/2012 01:21 PM, Markus Blatt wrote:
> Judging from their own flypsray entries and website the project is
> rather dead since 2009. Last cmmit 11/2010.

Hmm, it was even removed from Debian stable and oldstable as it had open
security issues.  This doesn't happen very often :/  The removal
request[1] includes "security nightmare" as a reason and refers to [2]
for more details.

As flyspray now seems completely unmaintained, maybe Dune should switch
to another bug tracker sometime in the future? Though I doubt this is
much fun to do...

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <http://bugs.debian.org/459345>