[Dune] You got to see this market alert

Paula Burton vicky at amtpr.net
Fri Aug 3 03:22:39 CEST 2012

Start gaining some big profits with V N D B stock in the next few days, one
can earn an easy $10,000, so call your borker or use your own online trading
account like (*Etrade or similair)!

V N D B kicks some serious volumes on Thu, Aug 2nd, Barchart recommendation:
"BUY", buyers like you are spending and profiting, go get your slice you
might want to get in soon before the price hits the roof, too!

V N D B is in the most lucrative US market, valued at over $16 bln in 2012
alone and it will probably be $21+ bln as soon as 2017, the market is that
hot!

V N D B plans to have sales volume of $315 million in three years, by which
time it will aim to supply a 0.5% of this hot market, we are talking about
$3,150,000,000 here, I know I want some of it!

Go get some and purchase $700+ worth shares of V N D B, till the price is
still low before the bigger investor knows about this Supernova stock, buy
it Fri, August 3, 2012, turn your $700 into $10,000.