[Dune] UG and DGF with element parameters

Nicolas Schwenck nicolas.schwenck at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Aug 29 11:35:18 CEST 2012

You are absolutely right: At the moment reading parameters also does not
work with UG and vertices (even though my colleagues swear that they
have used this functionality some time ago).

Attached you'll find the patch for the insertionIndex methods for
vertices and elements. Unfortunately I was not able to declare the
specialized class GridFactory<UGGrid<dimworld> > as a friend so that I
had to do it for the base class to use the private member target_ in
ugentity.

Best,
Nicolas