[Dune] Some tests in dune-localfunctions are just built and never run

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Aug 30 10:24:02 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the explanation. No I do not want to remove them, but would
prefer to move into a subdirectory named test. Would that be OK?

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658