[Dune] Some tests in dune-localfunctions are just built and never run

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 30 14:17:21 CEST 2012

Am 30.08.2012 10:24, schrieb Markus Blatt:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> thanks for the explanation. No I do not want to remove them, but would
> prefer to move into a subdirectory named test. Would that be OK?

Hi,
I have also found those tests by accident a while ago.  I agree with Markus
that they should be moved somehwere else.  And giving them better names than
simply 'test.cc' would also seem like a good idea to me.

 From Andreas description it seems that some of them are not really unit
tests
at all.  A program that prints a basis function in a human-readable form is
certainly useful, but it is not a test.  Maybe these programs can go into
a 'utility' or 'src' directory.