[Dune] Post-Doc position in Münster

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Dec 11 14:37:32 CET 2012

Dear fellow Dune users and developers,

we are looking for a post-doc (3 years, full position 13 TV-L).

The German exa-scale initiative SPPEXA is funding a joint project of
several Dune groups and the FEAST team. The consortium consists of
seven groups in four cities:
http://www5.in.tum.de/forschung/sppexa/projlist.html#EXADUNE

As part of this project we a seeking for a post-doc with a sound Dune
background and experience in numerical software development. The
position is in the group of Christian Engwer in Münster and will focus
on the development of an efficient discretization infrastructure for
exa-scale architectures. Based on a hardware abstraction layer
extensions to the Dune grid interface and to Dune PDELab will be
developed, which enable the user to benefit from modern hardware and
to use methods from a large set of discretizations.

Other topics include high level methods, like multi-scale or
multi-level monte-carlo, the hardware abstraction layer, reduced basis
methods or efficient solvers.

The dead-line application is extended until 2.1.2013.

I am looking forward to your applications!
And the official announcement:

The Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics of the
University of Muenster (Germany) invites applications for a
         Post Doc Position (Salary scale 13 TV-L)
to be filled for a period of three years. The working week is
currently 39 hours 50 minutes.

This position requires a university degree and a qualified PhD in
mathematics.  By this point, no teaching duties associated.

Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to
suitably qualified female candidates with all other considerations
being equal.  Preference will be given to severely disabled applicants
with equivalent qualifications.

Inquiries and applications (via email) to:
JProf. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
Einsteinstr. 62
48149 Münster
e-mail: christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Engwer
Institut für Numerische und Angewandte Mathematik

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067
FAX		+49 251 83-32729