[Dune] Problems using VTK cell data with Dune IndexSet

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 27 18:07:23 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

thanks for reply! I have seen the method in the docs but couldn't
initially think of a way to use it.

Now, when iterating over codim=0 leaf entities of the created grid, the
returned indices are ordered in the same way as the cell elements were
added using the grid factory, which is great. But they have an offset.
The offset in my case is neither the number of inserted vertices or
anything I could think of. Do you know what it is? For now, I can just
subtract the insertion index from the first leaf iterator.

Thanks,
Sascha

P.S. I will try to get some time for cleaning up and sending a Dune VTK
grid reader class.