[Dune] Deprecate pre-2005 SuperLU support?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Feb 2 10:51:56 CET 2012

Dear Dune-project,
can we deprecate the support for pre-2005 SuperLU? According
to the change log [0] all versions since August 2005 should
provide the new header names. I think we should reduce some
of the legacy junk which have been piling up.
Are there any overpriced mainframe system in use which
support only the over six year old library? We need to
deprecate the support so it will stick around for some more
months.

By the way, does the latest change in SuperLU 4.3 ("Renamed
several enum constants", see [1] but the change log is
missing) affect our code?

Bye
Christoph

[0]