[Dune] Memory Problems Caused By Matrix-Vector Multiplication in Dune

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 15:39:20 CET 2012

Do you really find this a good way of asking people to help you?
You give us no useful information to work with (not even which parts of
dune and which version you are using) I can not even tell what p4 g z
etc actually are.

Its not are job to help users of dune, its only
something we are quite willing to do and if there really is a memory
problem in dune, then we definitely would want to fix it. But none of us
can spend his time second guessing what you are talking about!

Even writing this answer has taken me too much time - and guessing from
your email it has taken more time then you invested on asking us for help.