[Dune] Problems with DGF file and Dune::GridPtr

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Feb 6 20:50:31 CET 2012

Hi Andrea,

that section is outdated - I'll provide a more up to date version
sometime soon. Sorry about that.

In the last release we removed the configure flags
   with-grid-dim, with-grid-type
they are not needed anymore and the include is also not needed - including
config.h is enough. To avoid problems with names GridType is now in
the namespace GridSelector.
In the finitevolume example you can see the correct usage:
   GridPtr<GridSelector::GridType> gridPtr( dgfFileName.str() );
should do it.

Then you can choose the grid manager while makeing the program:
make GRIDTYPE=ALUGRID_SIMPLEX GRIDDIM=2 GRIDWORLD=3
for example.

Hope that helps along
Andreas