[Dune] Additional info about DiscreteCoordFunction class

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 18:04:45 CET 2012

1) the coordinate function defined in this class are only used for the
    GeometryGrid to define the coordinates of the vertices - so in that
    sense they are 'coordinate functions'
2) in that header files there is one basic interface class
    (which is quite similar to a the dune-common Function class in fact)
    and  then there are two more interface classes which are used for
    tagging - i.e., the behaviour of GeometryGrid will depend on which
    of these you use as base class for your own coordinate function.
Details are described on the page Oliver send you.
Andreas