[Dune] dune-geometry r44

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 20 16:37:56 CET 2012

Hi Christoph,

no, that was indeed not intended and is hopefully fixed. All I wanted is to
use a Dune::array to store the reference elements instead of a C array, so I
could provide iterators without additional work.

Originally, this Dune::array stored GenericReferenceElement< ... > and, hence,
its value_type was exactly what we wanted to export. Unfortunately, the
constructor (and destructor) of GenericReferenceElement is private and, hence,
the Dune::array had no constructor. To circumvent this, I added a nasty hack:
The Dune::array now actually stores a derived type with a public constructor /
desctructor. If anyone knows a better trick, I'd be thankful.

Best,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5630
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany