[Dune] Write access to existing branches for DuneAll

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 22 12:01:20 CET 2012

Hi,
currently I should be in the SVN group DuneAll. As Jö told me, it is a
good idea to do not grant access to the branch folder. But could DuneAll
get write access to the 2.1 branch? I tried to backport bug fixes in
dune-common and access was forbidden for me.

Thanks
Christoph

--
Unix is simple and coherent, but it takes a genius – or at any
rate a programmer – to understand and appreciate the simplicity.