[Dune] Building dune 2.1

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jan 2 17:26:02 CET 2012

Hi!

I can verify that this issue exists and I guess I know the solution:

the problem is that dune-autogen was not run on any module other than
dune-common-2.1.1, i.e. the dune-grid provided in the tarballs still uses the
configure generated using the autotools macros from dune  2.1.0. this fails
because the nullptr test requires configure to be regenerated. IMHO this would
not have happend with a CMake build system...

cheers
  Andreas