[Dune] Building dune 2.1

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Jan 2 18:21:37 CET 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 06:00:57PM +0100, Oliver Sander wrote:
> For the record: a new tarball has been sent to Andreas and Sreejith
> for testing.
> I am not quite convinced by the argument: dune-autogen also sets the tarball
> number, doesn't it?  Since that is correct dune-autogen must have been run.

I am convinced, though.

The problem was fixed in the m4 file of dune-common. And only for this
module the autogen was run and new tarballs have been. Therefore
everything works for dune-common.

The problem is that all other modules still have the old buggy test
incorporated in configure. Therefore e.g. dune-istl fails for
sreejith.

IMHO we have to release new versions for
dune-{istl,grid,localfunctions}, too. Even if there are no changes
there, we need to rerun autogen to get an up to date configure.

BTW: I wish all DUNE developers and users a happy, and prosperous new
year with only few and minor bugs.

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Rappoltsweilerstr. 5, 68229 Mannheim, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658