[Dune] Building dune 2.1

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 3 13:24:46 CET 2012

Thanks, Markus.

Still I think it unfortunate that technology requires us to release
all other core modules, too.  I suppose there is no easy way around
this (cmake aside)?  What happens to third-party module releases,
like dune-fem?  Does dune-fem have to do a third-digit-release, too,
because we updated the dune-common tarball?