[Dune] Write access for Christoph Grüninger.

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Jan 9 11:23:25 CET 2012

Am Sun,  8. Jan 2012, 16:21:54 +0100 schrieb Robert Kloefkorn:
> I want to suggest to grant write access to Christoph Grüninger,
> since he has provided several patches for the DUNE core modules now.
> I think
> this will encourage him and also speed up his contributions.

Alright, I added him to the group DuneAll.  Robert, you're responsible for
supervising him.

This should let Christoph commit on the /trunk, but not within /tags or
/branches.  Christoph, if you need a branch you'll have to ask someone with
svnmanager-admin-privileges to create it and grant you access.

( The reason is that it's impossible to prevent anyone with write access to
  /branches from creating official-looking branches like
  /branches/release-FOO.  It's only possible to define special privileges once
  a branch exists.  So, commit access to /branches is currently reserved to
  core developers. )

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts