[Dune] Cray C++ compiler for Dune?

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Thu Jan 19 22:08:13 CET 2012

Hello Eike, we run our Dune based codes regularly on the Cray XE6 and use gcc version 4.6.2

In fact, we use the gcc since we want to use the same compilers on all possible platforms.
Unfortunately, we do not have experience with Cray's own compilers.

Greetings, Benedikt

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
http://amas.web.psi.ch