[Dune] Configuring dune-common with MPICH2

Chen S chensp2602 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:19:54 CEST 2012

Hi Dune,

I'm building dune-common (and all the other modules) with MPI support now,
and I'm using MPICH2.

I'm working with Cygwin under windows, but it's basically a unix
environment .

Can anyone let me know what is the correct configure command I should use ?
I can't seem to find the right flags for it to work.

I tried :
./configure --enable-parallel
and set MPICC to be the main directory for mpich2 : /home/mpich2
and also tried to set MPILIBS and DUNEMPILIBS,
but I still see  that configure says : "checking for mpi.h : no"
and I don't see any environment variable for the mpi include folder.

Please, let me know how to configure it correctly,
Thanks
Chen