[Dune] Configuring dune-common with MPICH2

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun Jul 8 12:57:14 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 10:15:37AM +0200, Chen Shapira wrote:
> Sorry, I just realized I'm using the Win32 binary of MPICH2
> since I'm buildling Dune with cygwin .
> it's a bit unclear which distribution of MPICH2 I should use (Ubuntu,
> Debian,..) when
> building with cygwin. I'll try building with the available distributions..

I have no clue about cygwin etc. I'm very surprised that MPICH2 on
windows doesn't come with a compiler-wrapper script. Perhaps it is
called differently? The idea of this whole mpi magic is to be less
dependent on this compiler-wrapper and directly use the libs and
headers.

Christian

E-Mail	christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Telefon	+49 251 83-35067