[Dune] Dune on Mac OS X - Segmentation Fault

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 19:42:27 CEST 2012

Hi Ali.

This is perhaps not a clear case since it involves dune and its use on mac
but since the code you are using is from dune-fem it would be good
to keep these mail on the dune-fem list
(http://lists.dune-project.org/mailman/listinfo/dune-fem)

Did I understand correctly: the code ran successfully producing the
right results but terminated with the segfaults you have shown in your mail?
Perhaps we can reproduce the problem (seems to be dune+alu) with
some other program:
could you install the dune-grid-howto and use one of the test programs there
with alu to see if the same segfaults occurs.
Perhaps the intergration.cc testcase?

Thanks
Andreas