[Dune] GMSH reader fails in reading the same file for AlbertaGrid<2, 3> but not for ALUSimplexGrid<2, 3>

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 20:27:20 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

yes, I have ALBERTA 2.0.1 installed on my laptop.
Because I thought it was the last version ... but now I see that there is something new that can be downloaded!

I'll try and see what happens with my .msh files.

Cheers,

Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk