[Dune] Installation of Alberta 3.0 and its usage in DUNE

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 18:30:41 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

I have fixed that problem, and also a similar one arising with the file obstack.h.
Unfortunately, there is still something wrong with the libraries ...

I have attached the config.log.
Any smart ideas?

Cheers,

Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk