[Dune] localfunctions/doc/agenda.txt

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 1 08:16:00 CEST 2012

Hi Dune,
I stumbled over the file localfunctions/doc/agenda.txt. Most of the
points in the agenda were done a long time ago. Some thinks might be
nice to put in a Flyspray task or discuss about them.
Would someone with more insight on dune-localfunctions than me take care
of it and remove the file afterwards?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise