[Dune] [#1119] 2.2beta2: make doc in dune-grid fails

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 4 18:25:42 CEST 2012

Hi Oliver,
last time I had a look most doxygen warnings / errors were caused by
Doxygen's inability to handle template specializations, especially
the ton of warning related BackupRestoreFacility. We can either copy
the documentation or life with the current situation and hope that
doxygen will improve.

Bye
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise