[Dune] GMSH reader fails in reading the same file for ALUSimplexGrid<2, 3> and not ALUSimplexGrid<3, 3>

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 18:03:16 CEST 2012

Hi.

Does your configuration find albertagrid and did you include the flags in your Makefile.am
(e.g. using ALL_PKG_CPPFLAGS) Have a look at config.log in your project and search for SUMMAY
There you should find
ALBERTA.................: yes
Attach the generated dgf file then I can have a look at that.
Andreas