[Dune] Check for METIS and ParMetis

Eike Mueller E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 13:25:23 CET 2012

Hello Christian,

I've changed the .m4 files for metis and parmetis and the solution you
suggest works for me. I've only got to change it in dune-common, and
then it is picked up by all the other modules, including the ones I
wrote myself, i.e. I only have to change it once in the Hector
installation of DUNE, and not in every single module as I originally
feared, so the hack is not too bad.

Thank you very much,

Eike

PS: Markus, I'm using the stable version 2.1, as I don't want to use the
trunk for my scaling tests