[Dune] DUNE running out of memory on 65536 cores?

Eike Mueller E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 11:34:42 CET 2012

Ok, excellent, this works now, which means I can run with 65536 cores on
Hector. Solving a problem with 3.4E10 degrees of freedom takes just over
90 seconds if I use CG preconditioned with AMG (SSOR smoother).

I'm using the default settings, but could not quite figure out how many
smoothing steps will be carried out. Is there a way of making sure I
only do one SSOR step?

Thanks again,

Eike