[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6597 - in branches/cmake: . dune/common/test

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun Mar 25 18:48:24 CEST 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 06:34:24PM +0200, mblatt at dune-project.org wrote:
> Author: mblatt
> Date: 2012-03-25 18:34:24 +0200 (Sun, 25 Mar 2012)
> New Revision: 6597
>
> Modified:
>    branches/cmake/CMakeLists.txt
>    branches/cmake/config.h.cmake
>    branches/cmake/dune/common/test/CMakeLists.txt
> Log:
> Added Lapack test. (Yes, we have to activate Fortran to find out the name mangling!)

actually we don't have to. I have already considered adapting this
test for the automake system.

If we install different fortran libs, it might even happen that they
have different mangling schemes, if different compilers were used. So
I'd add lib-specific mangling info to the buildsystem. When doing so,
we could just try different manglings with the usual c-compiler to
find the lib specific symbol.