[Dune] Unable to read-in Tetgen Parameters in the DGF file

Alex Evanovic alex.evanovic at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:18:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to read-in a tetgen mesh with the DGF. But, when I try to get
better quality meshes by using the -q parameter; (Parameter -q) I get an
error saying "*DUNE ERROR: DGFException
[generateSimplexGrid:dgfparser.cc:718]: TetGen finished unsuccessfully
(Command: 'tetgen   -q grids/test.node').

*I have tried possible workarounds, but somehow I am not able to fix it.
Can someone please help me with it? Please find attached the mesh file and
the DGF file.

Regards,
Alex
*