[Dune] Removal of GenericGeometry::normal()

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 2 13:09:43 CEST 2012

Hi Oliver,
I think I did not move the test to dune-geometry because then it was not
clear whether dune/geometry/genericgeometry/geometry.hh belongs to
dune-geometry or dune-grid. Currently I don't see an obstacle to move
the test. If you allow it, I'll move the test today or at least tomorrow.
Nevertheless, testmapping.cc and testgeo.cc still use headers from
dune-grid.

Greets
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise