[Dune] html files in the dune-web svn

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 3 09:32:53 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,
thanks a lot.  That seems to work nicely.  I do get a few
warnings (errors?), though:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/sander/dune-web/publications'
wml -E weblint bib-footer.wml -o bib-footer.html
bib-footer.html (1:1) </div> with no opening <div>
bib-footer.html (7:1) </body> with no opening <body>
bib-footer.html (8:1) </html> with no opening <html>
bib-footer.html (8:1) <body> tag is required
bib-footer.html (8:1) <head> tag is required
bib-footer.html (8:1) <html> tag is required
bib-footer.html (8:1) <title> tag is required
wml -E weblint bib-header.wml -o bib-header.html

That is probably just part of the magic?

Also, make clean should remove bibtex2html.stamp.

Finally, in my original report, I forgot a few files.
The two files

minutes/minutes-27.2.08.html
minutes/minutes-11-2009.html

are also in the svn, with the same problems as the bibtex
stuff.

Finally, ther