[Dune] bug in DenseMatrix

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Wed May 9 18:22:18 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 18:12 +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 06:02:23PM +0200, Lars Lubkoll wrote:
> > Hi Oliver,
> >
> > I am registered to the Dune User Wiki, but not allowed to use the
> > bug-tracker :( So I can't add the bug there. Anyway I thought the
> > mailing list would also be a good place for bug reporting?? Wrong??
>
> the bug tracker has a seperate database. You can simply
> register... like described in the header section.

just to be clear: Dune uses

http://www.dune-project.org/flyspray/

for bugtracking. I will disable the Issue tracking feature of the dune
core modules' projects in the user wiki...

> Cheers
> Christian
>
> > Kind Regards
> >

> > Lars
> >

> > Am 09.05.2012 17:24, schrieb Oliver Sander:
> > >Hi Lars,
> > >I can confirm this.  The error exists in the trunk, too.
> > >Can you please file a bug?
> > >Thanks,
> > >Oliver

 Felix Albrecht

 Institut fuer Numerische und Angewandte
 Mathematik, FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster, Room 120.012
 Orleans-Ring 10
 D-48149 Muenster

 Tel.: +49 251 83 35130