[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6746 - trunk/lib

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue May 22 16:36:59 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 04:09:33PM +0200, Oliver Sander wrote:
> Hi Markus,
> thanks for the fix.  I am afraid, however, that this will break on
> other platforms.  Because when you have, e.g., a 32Bit System or
> a kfreebsd kernel, then the directory X64_64-linux-gnu will be named
> differently (that's the new Debian multiarch feature)
> I don't really know what the proper fix is.  On Debian machines,
> you get the proper directory name using

the proper fix would be export this using pkgconfig, but I am too
occupied right now and not really an expert for packaging. And there
are a lot more places where this has to be fixed, e.g. for Debian:

mblatt at legolas:~$ duneproject

== Dune project/module generator ==

duneproject will assist you in the creation of a new Dune application.
During this process a new directory with the name of your project will
be
created. This directory will hold all configuration and Makefiles and
simple example application.

/usr/bin/duneproject: Zeile 143: /usr/bin/../lib/dunemodules.lib:
Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

BTW: The original issue (of Matteo) _WAS_ already fixed and your
Debian problem is actually a new issue.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658