[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r8137 - trunk/dune/grid/common/refinement

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed May 23 01:19:09 CEST 2012

Am Tue, 22. May 2012, 21:26:04 +0200 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> after seeing this patch I started grepping for editor hints out
> of curiosity.  In dune/grid/common alone there are three different
> varieties.  Which one is correct?

By varieties I assume you mean different values for e.g. the indentation
width.  In that case it depends on the file, since some files were obviously
created with an indentation of 2 while others were obviously created with an
intedation of 4.  The intend of the editor hints then is to keep the same
indentation depth, i.e. make sure the next perseon editing that file doesn't
instoduce parts with a different indentation depth.

Of course, some files already have mixed indentation depth, in that case I
just try to figure out which one is dominant or choose one at random, and hope
it will prevail in the long run...

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts