[Dune] load balance datahandle

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Mon Oct 22 13:45:21 CEST 2012

Hi to everybody,
I'm writing a data handle object to use it in load balance. You can find
the the class as attachment.
Is it the right way to implement a working data handle for dynamical
load balance? Because I have a weird segmentation fault, when the
element iterator is incremented in the for loop inside the destructor.
I call and use the datahandle like this:

LBDataHandle< double, GridType> lbDataHandle( grid,data );
bool changed = grid.loadBalance( lbDataHandle.interface() );

Any help, please? I don't want to post a huge mail, then if you need
more information, please, ask me.
I was inspired by the gridptr.hh you can find in the Dune documentation.
I'm using Dune 2.1.1.
Thanks a lot.

Marco

--