[Dune] difference between OwnerOverlapCopyAttributeSet::copy and OwnerOverlapCopyAttributeSet::overlap

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 6 18:45:43 CEST 2012

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the quick and helpful answer. I have to annoy you with an
additional question, though: For entities on the border, is there only one
owner or are all processes which are adjacent to a border entity its owners? I
tried to figure that out using PDELab's ParallelIstlHelper, but that code
defeated me...

cheers
  Andreas