[Dune] initializing parallel user data from file

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 14:32:51 CEST 2012

Do you have the grid and data vector on one process and want to call
loadBalance on the grid?
If thats what you need, you can use the loadBalance method taking a data handler.
An example is given in the lloadBalance method on the GridPtr class
dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/gridptr.hh
If you need something different then ypu need to provide more information...
Best
Andreas