[Dune] Hermite Basis

Nicolas Schwenck nicolas.schwenck at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 2 12:16:14 CEST 2013

Dear Dune,

attached you'll find a patch for dune-localfuntions which adds a lowest
order Hermite basis for 1d elements. I do not know if dune format or
interface standards are satisfied (especially with the local-(global)
derivatives in 1d-element direction). But anyhow I want to share my work
so that someone interested in Hermite basis functions can have a look at
the mailing list even if it is not integrated into the trunk.

I use it with dune-pdelab, so if anyone is interested, please feel free
to ask me for further (pdelab) patches.

Best,
Nicolas

!!!! CMWR 2014: 9th - 13th June 2014 in Stuttgart !!!!
         Please visit www.cmwr14.de

Dipl.-Ing. Nicolas Schwenck

University of Stuttgart
Department of Hydromechanics and Modelling of Hydrosystems

Pfaffenwaldring 61                           phone: +49 711 685 64736
GER-70569 Stuttgart                          fax:   +49 711 685 60430

             email: nicolas.schwenck at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
                 url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de