[Dune] Regarding the "Add Performance Testing to DUNE" project !!

Kartik A kartik.a9111 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:14:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

   I'm 3rd year CSE undergraduate from IIIT Hyderabad and I am interested
in "Add performance Testing to DUNE" project . Can you point me in right
direction about how to get started with and how to contact the project
mentors for frequent queries(chat room if any)   , any work on it if any ,
and does the project even includes recognizing the compiler, code commits (
to detect recent and older changes)  and recording the performance time
accordingly ?

Regards,
Kartik A.