[Dune] Running tests in dune modules

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 15 06:47:37 CEST 2013

Hi Tilak,
if you use the autotools, try "make check" that will compile all tests and execute
them. You can have a look in the files Makefile.am which contains additional
arguments are must be given for some tests. Further reading would be the dune
build system tutorial, see http://www.dune-project.org/doc/index.html

If you use CMake to build dune, you have to use "make test" or "ctest". There
you can specify which tests to include or exclude. The details how the tests
are called can be found in the CMakeList.txt files. There is currently no
dune specific documentation, the CTest documentation is good:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.10/ctest.html

I hope that helps. You did not told us what you tried and what did not work.
So I am guessing what might help you. The information you provide the
better we can answer.

Bye
Christoph

--
[..] we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control
station in Houston, a giant rocket [..] and then return it safely to